Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Below is a list of frequently asked questions. If you have a different question that we can answer, please let us know by completing our Contact Us form.
How do I activate or report a lost or stolen Debit/ATM card?
If you need to activate your debit/ATM card or report it lost or stolen, please call:
- Our Client Resource Center during regular business hours at 888.375.8627 (888.3PLUMAS)
- 833.933.1681 for 24-hour automated assistance
What is your routing number?
Our routing number is 121138288.
How do I report a fraudulent transaction on my debit/ATM card?
To report a fraudulent transaction and file a dispute on your account/debit card.
- Call our Client Resource Center at 888.375.8627 during regular business hours.
- Call 866.279.1399 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How do I report a lost or stolen credit card?
If your credit card is lost or stolen, please visit: Online account information available 24/7
or call: 800.367.7576
What are my auto loan payment options?
If the account you wish to debit for your monthly loan payment is held with Plumas Bank, you can enroll in our Online Banking and make a loan payment or initiate recurring payments at your convenience.
If the account you wish to debit for your monthly loan payment is held at another financial institution, you can enroll and make your monthly payments, or set up recurring payments, at our Loan Payment Center.
Payments can be mailed to Plumas Bank. Please include one of the provided payment coupons with your check.
Payments can be made at any of our Plumas Bank branch locations.
How is Plumas Bank protecting me from identity theft?
Plumas Bank assures you that any information we have about you and your accounts is kept strictly confidential. Not only have our people been trained in confidentiality, but sophisticated computer technology has been employed to assure that no one has access to your personal information.
Plumas Bank has two levels of virus and spam blocking to keep your message secure. We use a highly sophisticated firewall and IDS (Intrusion Detection System).
If you have any concerns about identity theft, feel free to come in to your local Plumas Bank office.
How can I protect my identity? What do I do if I become a victim?
Protect Your Identity
- Never respond to unsolicited requests for your social security (SSN) or financial data.
- Before discarding, shred all documents containing personal information, (receipts, statements, etc.)
- Check all credit cards and bank statements for accuracy immediately.
- Obtain a copy of your credit report yearly and check it for accuracy.
If you become a victim
- File a police report.
- Notify the Federal Trade Commission.
- Notify all of those with whom you have a financial relationship.
- Notify credit bureau fraud units. Place a fraud alert statement on your credit report.
- Report check theft to check verification companies.
- Follow-up contacts with letters and keep copies of all correspondence.
Where to get help
Credit Reporting Bureaus:
- Equifax (800) 525-6285
- Experian (800) 397-3742
- Trans Union (800) 680-7289
- Federal Trade Commissions (877) IDTHEFT 438-4338
- Social Security Administration (800) 269-0271
Reporting Fraudulent Check Use
- Check Rite (800) 766-2746
- Chexsystems (800) 426-9623
- CrossCheck (707) 586-0551
- Equifax (800) 437-5120
- SCAN (800) 526-5380
- TeleCheck (800) 710-9898
Check out this site for information on how to protect yourself on the internet.
How do I setup a wire transfer?
For instructions on how to setup a wire transfer, please call your local branch for assistance.
You are leaving Plumas Bank.
The website you are about to visit is not operated by Plumas Bank. Plumas Bank is not responsible for the availability or content of this website. The privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those practiced by Plumas Bank.
Selecting "Continue" will open a new browser window.