Plumas Bank has Preferred Lender status with the United States Small Business Administration (SBA). Our small business lending team was established in 2007 and has funded more than $800 million in SBA loans. We lend in California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Colorado and Utah. Let our award-winning SBA team find the right lending solution to help your business succeed.
Contact a Small Business Lending Officer
SBA Lending Experts Help Business Owners Succeed
- 48- to 72-hour loan prequalification
- Quick and competent underwriting
- As little as 10% down for real estate purchases and 15% down for business acquisitions
- 10-year fixed rates for business acquisitions and 25-year fixed rates for real estate transactions.
SBA 7(A) LOANS UP TO $5 MILLION
Use of Funds
• Fully amortized, assumable
• Business acquisition - as low as 15% down, up to 10 years
• Equipment acquisition - up to 100% financing, up to 10 years
• Permanent working capital - up to 7 years
• Debt refinancing - 7 to 10 years
• Purchase, construction, refinance or improvements (majority of space must be owner-occupied)
• SBA guarantee fee can be financed in most circumstances
• Variable rates
Is an SBA loan right for your business?
SBA 504 LOANS UP TO $12.5 MILLION
Use of Funds
• Purchase, construction and renovation of commercial, industrial or retail real estate
• Can be combined with major equipment purchase
• Majority of space must be owner-occupied
• Up to 65% LTV first mortgage on General Purpose Property - we provide up to $5 million
• Up to 60% LTV first mortgage on Special Purpose Property
• 25% to 40% LTV SBA 504 second mortgage - SBA provides up to $4 million
• 10% minimum down payment
• First Mortgage - 25 years, fully amortized
• Fixed and variable rates
• Second Mortgage - 25 years, fully amortized
• Fixed rate is determined at SBA - guaranteed 504 debenture sale
• First Mortgage - competitive fees
• Second Mortgage - 2.65% (on average) plus legal review fee (SBA fee is financed)
• Additional fees applicable on construction loans
You are leaving Plumas Bank.
The website you are about to visit is not operated by Plumas Bank. Plumas Bank is not responsible for the availability or content of this website. The privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those practiced by Plumas Bank.
Selecting "Continue" will open a new browser window.