Because Plumas Bank is a locally owned community bank, loan decisions are made quickly by experienced loan officers who are familiar with local economic and social conditions. Small business loans are made for a wide variety of purposes and on many different terms. Plumas Bank offers commercial real estate loans, agricultural loans, Small Business Administration (SBA) loans, business lines of credit, Business Exxpress loans, and credit cards. Whether you’re just starting to grow your business, need cash to obtain equipment or build your inventory, or a line of credit for cash flow to ensure your employees are paid on time, our knowledgeable loan officers will listen to your needs and tailor the right lending solution to achieve your goals. A small business loan from Plumas Bank can give you the stability you need to plan for tomorrow.
You may wonder how to get a small business loan from Plumas Bank. We believe the loan process can be made easier and more personal by contacting you directly. We welcome the opportunity to discuss with a direct phone call or sit down face-to-face and discuss any and all business loan options available to you. Simply reach out to the nearest small business lender. We believe in personalized service and relationship banking. We know our clients, we understand their business plan and business needs, and we support them every step of the way. Your success is our success.
CONTACT A COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER
TOP 6 REASONS FOR GETTING A SMALL BUSINESS LOAN
There are many good reasons for getting a small business loan:
- you may have outgrown your current location and want to expand your physical space
- you may need new equipment for your business – whether it’s new machinery or IT equipment to become more efficient
- you may need to replenish your inventory to keep up with the demands of your customers
- you may need cash flow to hire fresh talent
- you may be thinking ahead and want to build credit for the future and building a strong credit history can take a little time. One approach is to take out a smaller loan and make regular, on-time payments. This practice helps build your business’s credit long term.
- you may have found a golden business opportunity that outweighs your potential debt. You must determine your return on investment by evaluating the cost of the loan versus the revenue you may generate
Regardless of the exact reason you’re considering a small business loan, if taking out the loan is likely to improve your bottom line, if you’re confident in your ability to pay back the loan over time, and if it will help your business succeed, then it may be a good time to talk with a Plumas Bank loan expert.
DETERMINE TYPE OF LOAN FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS
You want to move your business forward and Plumas Bank has the right tools and the right team to help you make it happen. An experienced loan officer and the right lending options make all the difference. At Plumas Bank we listen to your ideas and learn about your business plan to ensure that we create and customize a loan to fit your exact needs. We are your partner every step of the way because we want your dreams to come true and your business to succeed. At Plumas Bank, small business loans are created for a wide variety of purposes and on many different terms. Plumas Bank offers:
- Commercial real estate loans - For business clients who want to purchase or refinance commercial property so their business can expand and grow. Or, for real estate investors interested in purchasing income priorities.
- Agricultural loans - For business clients who need financing for livestock, crops, agricultural land, buildings, or equipment.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans - For clients looking to start a new business or expand an existing one. Or if you’re interested in buying new equipment, commercial real estate or financing working capital. Plumas Bank has Preferred Lender status with the United States Small Business Administration. Let our award-winning SBA team find the right lending solution to help your business succeed.
- Business lines of credit - For business clients who need to speed up cash flow from commercial accounts. You get paid in days, not weeks or months.
- Business Exxpress Loans - This is a suite of loans expressly for the small business owner. We have Business Exxpress Overdraft Protection, a Business Exxpress Line of Credit, and Business Exxpress Term Loans. These loans are available exclusively to sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies in Northeastern California and Northern Nevada.
- Business credit cards - In partnership with TIB The Independent Bankers Bank, N.A. (TIB), we make it easy to choose the credit card that is right for you. Credit cards are issued, owned, and serviced by TIB. All credit cards are subject to credit approval by TIB. Our Business MasterCard® and Business Visa® Card are available in two options, Standard Card with no annual fee or the Preferred Points Card.
Our expert small business lenders will need certain information to help determine which loans you will qualify for, such as: your personal credit score, the number of years you’ve been in business, your annual revenue, and your potential to make payments. Gathering these documents ahead of time could help expedite the loan process.
GATHER LOAN DOCUMENTS
Preparation is key when applying for a small business loan. Here are some of the documents you will need to have on hand:
- Basic Business Information
- Business Bank Statements
- Personal and Business Tax Returns
- Personal and Business Credit Scores
- Business Legal Documents
- Business Plan
Sometimes gathering all the information can be overwhelming but remember, our expert loan officers will help you and work with you every step of the way.
START LOAN APPLICATION PROCESS
Once you narrow down the type of loan or financing option that is right for you, you’re ready to start the loan application process. Applications vary by loan type and we have experts for every loan category including commercial, ag, SBA, long term and short-term loans. Reach out to one of our knowledgeable loan experts to walk you through the application process and answer any questions you may have. Once you apply, you will get an answer quickly because we are a local, community bank with local decision makers. Once you are qualified, your loan enters the underwriting phase and our experts will review your business documents. Then the loan agreement is provided and it’s ready for your signature. Your loan officer will be happy to answer any questions you may have at any time throughout the process.
The following terms and phrases will help you understand the language of small business lending and will expedite your conversation with a loan officer.
Credit score: A credit score is a numerical expression based on a level analysis of a person's credit files, to represent the creditworthiness of an individual. A credit score is primarily based on a credit report, information typically sourced from credit bureaus.
Financing Option: In finance, an option is a contract which gives the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell an underlying asset or instrument at a specified strike price prior to or on a specified date, depending on the form of the option.
Interest Rate: An interest rate is the amount of interest due per period, as a proportion of the amount lent, deposited or borrowed. The total interest on an amount lent or borrowed depends on the principal sum, the interest rate, the compounding frequency, and the length of time over which it is lent, deposited or borrowed.
Term Loan: A term loan is a monetary loan that is repaid in regular payments over a set period of time. Term loans usually last between one and ten years but may last as long as 30 years in some cases. A term loan usually involves an unfixed interest rate that will add additional balance to be repaid.
CONTACT A COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER