Owner Occupied Commercial Real Estate Loans
Commercial real estate loans are generally used to purchase or renovate commercial property. To qualify for an owner occupied real estate loan from Plumas Bank, the property must be owner-occupied, meaning that your business will have to occupy at least 51% of the building. If your company does not, then you would need a non-owner occupied commercial real estate loan or an investment property loan.
CONTACT A COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER
- Financing for owner occupants
- Qualifying for an owner occupied real estate loan
- Commercial banking services at Plumas Bank
As your business grows and becomes more successful, you may want to consider owning the land and structure the business resides in instead of renting. Owning the property your business occupies has several advantages such as:
- The ability to depreciate the asset and the ability to deduct the annual interest on the mortgage
- The value of the property may appreciate over time, so you will build equity in your property
- You may consider renting a portion of your building out to another business which would produce a steady income stream
You may wonder how to get an owner-occupied real estate loan from Plumas Bank. Because we have a variety of owner occupied financing available, we believe the loan process can be made easier and more personal by speaking directly with one of our commercial real estate loan experts. We welcome the opportunity to sit down face-to-face and discuss any and all business loan options available to you. Simply reach out to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Commercial Loan Officers.
FINANCING FOR OWNER OCCUPANTS
There are numerous options available for owner occupied financing and other commercial real estate loans:
- 75 percent financing for owner occupied commercial real estate (Minimum 1.25x DCR)
- 60-70 percent financing for non-owner occupied commercial real estate, including multi-family of 5 plus units (Minimum 1.25x DCR)
- Loans available for re-finance, working capital, expansion, inventory or FF&E
- SBA 504 loans for owner occupied (51% or greater occupancy)
- SBA 7a loans available to acquire, expand or start a business
- Ag loans for the refinance, working capital, crop production loans, herd acquisition or expansion loans and real estate financing
- Land acquisition / construction / development loans for qualified contractors/developers
- Water/sewer company lending
QUALIFYING FOR AN OWNER OCCUPIED REAL ESTATE LOAN
To qualify for an owner occupied real estate loan, the property must be owner occupied, meaning that your business must occupy at least 51% of the property/building. Our experienced loan experts can help walk you through the entire process of qualifying for an owner occupied real estate loan. Plumas Bank loan officers are ready and happy to assist. They are highly skilled and will listen to your unique needs. Our commercial loan experts will ask the right questions to help you make the right choices. They can provide solutions to help make your business dreams a reality!
CONTACT A COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER
COMMERCIAL BANKING SERVICES AT PLUMAS BANK
In addition to owner occupied real estate loans, Plumas Bank also offers a variety of commercial real estate loans to meet small business owners’ needs: commercial real estate loans, equipment loans, USDA loans, agricultural (ag) loans, Small Business Administration (SBA) loans, business lines of credit and Business Exxpress loans.
You are leaving Plumas Bank.
The website you are about to visit is not operated by Plumas Bank. Plumas Bank is not responsible for the availability or content of this website. The privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those practiced by Plumas Bank.
Selecting "Continue" will open a new browser window.