- Q: How do I report a lost or stolen Debit/ATM card?
If your Debit/ATM card is lost or stolen please call our Client Resource Center during regular business hours, or the number below 24/7.
Client Resource Center: 888.375.8627 (888.3PLUMAS)
800.528.2273 (24-hour automated assistance)
- Q: How do I report a lost or stolen credit card?
If your credit card is lost or stolen, please visit: Online account information available 24/7
or call: 800.367.7576
- Q: How do I report a fraudulent transaction on my account/debit card?
There are two paths you can take to report a fraudulent transaction on your account/debit card.
1. Call 1.888.375.8627, our Client Resource Center, during regular business hours to file a dispute.
2. Call 1.800.808.6402 24/7 to file a dispute.
- Q: I have an (Auto) loan with Plumas Bank, what are my payment options?
If the account you wish to debit for your monthly loan payment is held with Plumas Bank, you can enroll in our Online Banking and make a loan payment or initiate recurring payments at your convenience.
If the account you wish to debit for your monthly loan payment is held at another financial institution, you can enroll and make your monthly payments, or set up recurring payments, at our Loan Payment Center.
To enroll in our Loan Payment Center, locate *PAY LOAN on any of our pages and follow the links to our payment center.
*The PAY LOAN link is found within the Quick Links tab, to the left of the search bar, near the top right section of any page.
Payments can be mailed to Plumas Bank. Please include one of the provided payment coupons with your check.
Payments can be made at any of our Plumas Bank branch locations.
- Q: How is Plumas Bank protecting me from identity theft?
A: Plumas Bank assures you that any information we have about you and your accounts is kept strictly confidential. Not only have our people been trained in confidentiality but sophisticated computer technology has been employed to assure that no one has access to your personal information.
Plumas Bank has two levels of virus and spam blocking to keep your message secure. We use a highly sophisticated firewall and IDS (Intrusion Detection System).
If you have any concerns about identity theft please see the previous question or come in to your local Plumas Bank office.
- Q: How can I protect my identity? What do I do if I become a victim?
A: Protect Your Identity:
- Never respond to unsolicited requests for your social security (SSN) or financial data.
- Before discarding, shred all documents containing personal information, (receipts, statements, etc.)
- Check all credit cards and bank statements for accuracy immediately.
- Obtain a copy of your credit report yearly and check it for accuracy.
If you become a victim:
- File a police report.
- Notify the Federal Trade Commission.
- Notify all of those with whom you have a financial relationship.
- Notify credit bureau fraud units. Place a fraud alert statement on your credit report.
- Report check theft to check verification companies.
- Follow-up contacts with letters and keep copies of all correspondence.
Where to get help:
Credit Reporting Bureaus:
- Equifax (800) 525-6285
- Experian (800) 397-3742
- Trans Union (800) 680-7289
- Federal Trade Commissions (877) IDTHEFT 438-4338
- Social Security Administration (800) 269-0271
Reporting Fraudulent Check Use:
- Check Rite (800) 766-2746
- Chexsystems (800) 426-9623
- CrossCheck (707) 586-0551
- Equifax (800) 437-5120
- SCAN (800) 526-5380
- TeleCheck (800) 710-9898
Checkout this site for an Identity Theft Brochure.
Checkout this site for information on how to protect yourself on the internet.
- Q: How can I buy Plumas Bancorp Stock?
A: Plumas Bancorp stock is listed on the NASDAQ market with the stock symbol PLBC.
Those making a market in Plumas Bancorp Stock include:
Name Phone Address Contact Raymond James Financial, Inc.
One Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
UBS Securities LLC 203.719.7400 1285 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019 Paul Sperber
Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
525 Market St. Ste. 1810
San Francisco, CA 94104
Ask your local stock broker