Achieve your business goals with loan solutions from Plumas Bank. Decisions are made locally which results in a quick turnaround and provides you with fast access to your money. We welcome the opportunity to sit down face-to-face and discuss any and all business loan options available to you.
- Pay Business Loan
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
For business clients who want to purchase or refinance commercial property so their business can expand and grow. Or, for real estate investors interested in purchasing income priorities.
- Purchase or refinance loans for owner-occupied business properties
- Purchase or refinance loans for non-owner occupied qualified income properties
- Permanent and Construction Loans for 5+ Multiple Family Residences
- Acquisition, Development, and Construction Loans for commercial development such as office buildings, retail centers, and multi-use industrial
- Acquisition, Development, and Construction Loans for residential projects, such as single family tracts, planned unit developments, residential condominiums, and speculative single family residential units for approved builders
- Land loans for approved developers
- Agricultural Loans
For business customers who need financing for livestock, crops, agricultural land, buildings, or equipment.
Benefits: Special terms and conditions to fit your needs; custom loan package; local support; experienced agricultural loan advice; long term commitment to your success.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Looking to start a new business or expand your existing one? Interested in buying new equipment, commercial real estate or financing working capital? Plumas Bank has Preferred Lender status with the United States Small Business Administration. Let our award winning SBA team find the right lending solution to help your business succeed!
SBA 7(a) loans up to $5 million
Use of Funds/Terms
- Fully amortized, assumable
- Business acquisition-as low as 15% down, up to 10 years
- Equipment acquisition -up to 100% financing, up to 10 years
- Permanent working capital-up to 7 years
- Debt refinancing-7 to 10 years
- purchase, construction, refinance or improvements (majority of space must be owner-occupied)
- SBA guarantee fee can be financed in most circumstances
- Variable rates
SBA 504 loans up to $9 million
Use of Funds
- Purchase, construction and renovation of commercial, industrial or retail real estate
- Can be combined with major equipment purchase
- Majority of space must be owner-occupied
- Up to 65% LTV first mortgage on General Purpose Property-we provide up to $5 million
- Up to 60% LTV first mortgage on Special Purpose Property
- 25% to 40% LTV SBA 504 second mortgage-SBA provides up to $4 million
- 10% minimum down payment
- First Mortgage-25 years, fully amortized
- Fixed and variable rates
- Second Mortgage-20 years, fully amortized
- Fixed rate is determined at SBA-guaranteed 504 debenture sale
- First Mortgage-competitive fees
- Second Mortgage-2.65% (on average) plus legal review fee (SBA fee is financed)
- Additional fees applicable on construction loans
Conventional loans up to $6 million
Use of Funds
- Purchase or refinance commercial real estate, with cash out permitted
- Owner-occupied or investment properties eligible
- Must be in business a minimum of 3 years
- 25-year loan term, fully amortized
- Up to 75% LTV competitive fee structures
- Fixed and variable rates
- Loan pre-qualification within 24 to 48 hours, with no charge or obligation
- Funding as fast as 30 to 45 days
- Business Lines of Credit
For business customers who need to speed up cash flow from commercial accounts. You get paid in days, not weeks or months.
Benefits: Frees up cash for reinvestment in your business.
- Business Exxpress Loans
A variety of loans, expressly for the small business owner: Business Exxpress Overdraft Protection, Business Exxpress Line of Credit, and Business Exxpress Term Loans.
Benefits: Available exclusively to sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies in Northeastern California. If you have owned a profitable business for at least three years, you may be eligible. It's easy to apply, under certain conditions financial statements may not be required for loans up to $50,000. Certain restrictions apply.
Fees: Nominal set up fees or documentation fees and annual fees for each Business Exxpress loan. Contact your Plumas Bank loan officer for details.