Business Online Banking Services
Business online banking with Plumas Bank is simple, convenient and secure to meet your unique business needs. Plumas Bank is the best online bank for small business. Explore our business banking solutions tailored for your business.
Online Business Banking with Plumas Bank
Plumas Bank’s Online Banking suite makes it easy and convenient to manage your business in today’s demanding business world. Our Business Online Banking is flexible, secure and time-saving! You can manage your business from your office or remotely from just about anywhere! Plumas Bank’s Online Banking Services offer the ability to originate wire transfers, input stop payments, create multiple users and control their access, and it provides more download features.
To save time, you can download the business online banking agreement, print and sign it before you to bring it with you to your nearest branch.
Contact a Business Banking Advisor
Manage Your Accounts
Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Web is an electronic payment system that allows Plumas Bank business customers to electronically debit and credit checking and savings accounts. It is convenient, cost-efficient and time-saving. You can rest assured that ACH Web is safe and secure. Plumas Bank employs state-of-the-art technology to keep your information secure. All sensitive information is encrypted. We provide you with simple, user-friendly, powerful, and secure ACH tools that make banking easier for your business.
Benefits of Direct Deposit:
- Reduced costs – Fewer checks to buy, lower account charges, lower costs for check distribution
- Increased efficiency – Eliminates time to print and sign checks; easier and quicker check disbursement; eliminates lost/stolen paycheck problems; reduces the need for storage space for cancelled checks
- Increased employee benefits – No need to make a trip to cash or deposit checks; increased confidentiality of payroll; eliminates payroll problems for sick, traveling, or vacationing employees
Benefits of Direct Payment:
- Reduced costs for billing (invoice printing, return envelopes, postage, etc.)
- Improved cash flow – Immediate access to the funds on the date due; credit account is known in advance
- Increased efficiency – Eliminates time to create invoices; fewer incoming checks to process
- Improved delinquency ratio – Receive more payments on time
Make Easy Payments
It’s easy to pay other customers of Plumas Bank that have online banking using our no-cost person to person transfer service! You can transfer money from your personal accounts to the personal checking, savings or Money Market account(s) of another Plumas Bank customer. You can make a one-time transfer or recurring transfers; these are limited to credit only. Transfers require preliminary verification of the receiving Account Holder's email address and the last 4 digits of their Plumas Bank account number.
To enroll in Person to Person Transfers:
Login to Plumas Bank online banking
Click the Move Money tab from the menu
Click on Person to Person Transfer
Choose Single Transfer or Link Account
Business Bill Pay
Business Bill Pay lets you quickly and conveniently pay anyone online that you pay today by check. Handling all your business payments online means more time spent on revenue-producing tasks.
To apply for Business Bill Pay complete the first three steps of the online enrollment form and then follow the fourth step's instructions to continue with the enrollment process. Bring the forms to your local branch and within two weeks you will receive your welcome kit with all the information you need to begin Business Bill Pay.
Business Bill Pay features:
- Administrate three levels of authorized users with dual control features.
- Pay any person or company in the U.S. except court-ordered payments and state and federal tax payments.
- Receive and pay e-Bills online.
- Schedule repeating payments.
- Electronically link invoice and credit memo information with your payments.
- Export your payment information by creating Quicken®, QuickBooks®, or Microsoft® Money import files.
Security: Data is transmitted securely via SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption, which ensures that your connections and information are secure from outside inspection. The 128-bit encryption makes your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet. In addition, you are automatically signed out of a session if you are inactive longer than ten minutes.
System requirements: 128-bit encryption standard.
Plumas Bank's Mobile Banking allows you to access your Plumas Bank accounts on-the-go; anywhere, anytime through your mobile devices! We also have Apps for your smartphone for quick, easy, and secure access!
Whether you're at work, or on-the-go, managing your business and your money has never been easier. There is no fee to use or access Plumas Bank’s Mobile Banking service. Check with your wireless provider for more information about fees for internet access from your mobile phone.
Mobile Banking Features & Benefits:
- Access any of your Plumas Bank accounts anytime, anywhere
- Review balances and details in real time safely and securely
- View pending items and history
- Transfer funds instantly
- Send or Receive secure messages to/from Plumas Bank
- Business clients can create and approve single ACH/Domestic wires
- Available at no charge for all Plumas Bank Online Banking clients
*Internet service plan is required; your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges and data rates may apply.
Enroll in Mobile Banking and download your Apple or Android App:
You must first enroll in Plumas Bank's Online Banking before you can access Mobile Banking. If you are a current Online Banking customer you may enroll (opt-in) for Mobile Banking. After logging in to your Online Banking profile, you can choose Mobile under the Preferences menu.
Download our mobile app in the App Store or Google Play.
Other Mobile Banking Details:
Before using Mobile Banking, please note:
Security is taken most seriously at Plumas Bank. We use industry standard practices to maintain the privacy and security of your information so that you will feel safe using mobile banking anytime.
- 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption
- No information is stored on the mobile device
- Account numbers are masked
- A password is required each time you log in
- Transactions that move money require a confirmation code
- Session timeouts will occur after a period of inactivity
- Switching to another application will automatically log you out of the Plumas Bank app
- The Mobile Banking interface has been formatted to fit the screen size of your mobile phone. As a result, some information or numbers you see may be abbreviated.
- Although Mobile Banking is completely free to all Plumas Bank Online Banking customers, your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
- The Plumas Bank Online Banking Terms and Conditions are applicable to Plumas Bank Mobile Banking.
Mobile Deposit & Mobile Bill Pay
Bank anytime and anywhere! Deposit a check by snapping a photo with any mobile device; and pay bills too!
Must be enrolled in online banking first; then it’s quick and easy to sign-up for these time and cost-saving tools. Plumas Bank does not charge for these services; however, device service provider fees may apply.
Plumas Bank Mobile Deposit Addendum
Additional Business Online Banking Features
eStatements are convenient, and environmentally friendly – you will reduce clutter, and the need to store paper files, and you’ll be saving trees! Additionally, eStatements are secure - your information is protected with your online banking ID, password and by industry standard encryption measures, and there’s no risk of your statement getting lost in the mail.
Positive Pay is a Business Online Banking Fraud Protection solution designed to help keep your monetary assets safe from unauthorized, altered, fraudulent or counterfeit checks. Positive Pay is designed for companies that write a large number of checks or write checks for large dollar amounts. Examples of companies that may find it useful are: municipalities, title companies, school districts, and homeowner's associations.
Positive Pay keeps you in control of your Business Checking Account AND your assets. To find out how you can sign up for Positive Pay for your business, please call 888.3PLUMAS (375.8627) today! You can also access FAQ's about Positive Pay.
External Funds Transfer
External Funds Transfer is available for the transfer of funds from your account at Plumas Bank to an account that you are an owner of at another financial/investment institution. Transfers must be $25,000.00 or less. To transfer funds over $25,000.00 please contact your local Plumas Bank branch for alternative options.
Explore More Business Banking Solutions
In addition to the many benefits Plumas Bank’s online banking services provide, you can depend on Plumas Bank to offer many other financial services that fit you, your family, your business, and our community. At Plumas Bank, we offer fast answers, local business expertise, exceptional personal service, and a full array of financial services. Explore and learn more about business banking solutions with Plumas Bank. Visit any of our convenient locations or call us at 888.3PLUMAS (375.8627).
Are you tired of making that daily dash to the bank to deposit your checks? With Remote Deposit, you can scan and submit your checks electronically from the convenience of your place of business or home. No more wondering whether traffic or bad weather will delay timely posting of deposits. No more waiting in line. No more playing beat the clock.
Depositing your checks remotely is largely made possible by “Check 21” legislation. Check 21 gives us the opportunity to replace labor-intensive, paper-based check processes with quicker, safer, image-based handling and clearing services. The result is faster deposits, more efficient collections, and a tremendous convenience for you and your business.
How It Works
- Scan your customers’ check in the comfort of your office.
- Balance your deposit to ensure accuracy.
- Submit your deposits electronically. It’s simple and secure.
- You’re Done! Your deposits are promptly credited to your account.
Features and Benefits
- No more daily trips to the branch. Deposit check right from your desktop.
- Remote Deposit operates on your Windows-based PC with a USB cable and a scanner. Scanner provided by Plumas Bank.
- Saves Time & Money
- Save time and expense when deposit preparation time and bank runs are eliminated. Remote Deposit also improves efficiencies with check image storage/retrieval and historical deposit activity reporting.
- Better Use of Funds
- The ability to deposit checks more quickly may translate into improved account balances and better availability of your funds.
- Checks received through any remote or branch office/store locations can be deposited through one banking institution/account, simplifying bank reconciliation processes.
- Easy Updating
- Upload and import files to your current commercial accounts receivable system.
Remote Deposit FAQ
- Can I Make Deposits From Outside The Local Area?
- Absolutely! This is one of the best features of the Remote Deposit system. Items can be scanned and deposited electronically from anywhere, even another state altogether.
- How Much Will It Cost?
- Business Checking Account Analysis is required. All fees may be offset by credits earned through Account Analysis. Most businesses pay little or no fees based on the average deposit balances they keep in their accounts. The resulting savings stays where it belongs… in your pocket!
- How Will My Deposit Be Transmitted To The Bank?
- Using a high-speed internet connection (such as DSL for example), and Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
- How Late Can I Make a Deposit?
- Same day credit cut off items: Monday-Thursday 5pm and Friday 6pm
- How Do I Sign Up For Remote Deposit?
- Visit your local Plumas Bank office or call 1.888.3PLUMAS (375.8627) for details.
You are leaving Plumas Bank.
The website you are about to visit is not operated by Plumas Bank. Plumas Bank is not responsible for the availability or content of this website. The privacy and security policies of the site may differ from those practiced by Plumas Bank.
Selecting "Continue" will open a new browser window.